To sign up for Virtual Sunday School, you must sign up through Microsoft Teams.
How to Join A Teams Meeting
Join a Microsoft Teams meeting from your calendar, via dial-in number and conference ID, or sign in as a guest on the web.
Join a Teams meeting from the app
***Requires you to download the Teams app***
1. In a Teams meeting invite, select Join.
2. You have two choices:
a. Join Microsoft Teams Meeting: Enter a meeting from your Teams meeting invite.
b. Dial-in number and conference ID: Use these if you need to call into the meeting.
3. Choose the audio and video settings you want.
4. Select Join now.
Join a Teams meeting on the web
***Requires you to use the Chrome Browser***
Don't have the Teams app? You can still join a Teams meeting.
1. In your email invite, select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
2. You can also use a dial-in number and conference ID from the email to call in.
3. You have two choices:
a. Download the Windows app: Download the Teams app.
b. Join on the web instead: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
· If you select to join via web, type in your name and select Join now.
· If you have a Teams account, select sign in to view the meeting chat and more.
4. Choose the audio and video settings you want.
5. Depending on meeting settings, you'll go to a lobby where attendees can admit you.